Skip to main content
- Grace Kids Bible Buddies - The Bible Engagement Project at Grace Kids begins next Sunday, October3rd! We want to help you to encourage your kids to participate with us, not only on Sunday mornings, but also throughout the week doing family devotions at home. Next Sunday, your child will have the opportunity to adopt a Bible Buddy who simply loves to have the Bible read to them. Your kids will be challenged to earn points towards various prizes for completing their family devotions each week over the next four weeks. Be sure to stop by our Bible Buddy adoption center next Sunday so your child can adopt their Bible Buddy as we all connect deeper with God's Word using the Bible Engagement Project.
- Guest Speaker, Mike Badolato | Wednesday and Next Sunday - Pastor Mike Badolato will be with us this Wednesday night September 29 in our main auditorium. All adults and remix students will be joined together for this night where we worship together and hear an inspiring message through Pastor Mike. Pastor Mike is the current youth pastor at Cornerstone Church in Bowie, MD. this past June he spoke at our remix summer launch and God really used him to connect with them through his story of overcoming drug addictions and how God called him into full time ministry. Many students received Christ or rededicated their lives to Christ and some were called into full time ministry. Pastor Mike will also be with us for both services on Sunday, October 3. Join us for these incredible services. You won’t want to miss it!
- Water Baptism | Today After the 10:45AM Service - A person's decision to follow Jesus is worth celebrating! Next Sunday we will have a baptism for those who would like to make a public declaration of faith about their decision to follow Jesus. You can learn more and sign Up here. We would love to cheer you on and celebrate your decision with you.
- Women's Rally | Saturday, October 9th- We are taking a group of ladies to a one-day Women Who Lead Regional event hosted by the Potomac Ministry Network. Roar Tour is an event where we join other women and feel encouraged and motivated in our walk with God. It’s an amazing time of worship, fun, and resources. Learn more and regiser here.
- Men's Conference | October 15-16- We are sending a group to attend the 360 Man Conference at Trinity Life Church in Lutherville, MD! This will be happening on Friday & Saturday of October 15th and 16th! There is a GREAT lineup of speakers including Reggie Dabbs, Mark Batterson and more. We are registering as a group, so if you are interested in attending, please sign up by Sunday, October 10th.