WEATHER UPDATE: The indoor fun with Jesse the Juggler and drawings for prizes is on rain or shine! In the event of inclement weather, families will still receive prizes and candy at the end of the indoor event.
FAM JAM is the weekend of March 27th & 28th! Fam Jam is a FREE fun family event for all ages! Be prepared to laugh until it hurts while being entertained by Jesse the Juggler! Jesse Joyner is a professional entertainer who uses COMEDY, juggling, audience participation, unicycling, and balancing to provide clean family FUN. Following the entertainment, we will have a HUGE EGG HUNT for all ages! Our egg hunt is divided by age: 0-3, 4-5, 6-8, 9-11, 12-17, adults, and staggered at different times beginning with ages 0-3. Yes, adults, this includes you! There will be prizes and a photo booth outside with the Easter Bunny.
Celebrate Palm Sunday with us, win PRIZES, and restock your CANDY! This is an event you do not want to miss!
Fam Jam Event Times:
Saturday, March 27th 5PM
Sunday, March 28th 9AM
Sunday, March 28th 11AM
To plan for social distancing, registration to attend Fam Jam is required. Each registrant will be entered into a drawing for a $100 gift card to Box Hill Pizzeria and a winner will be drawn for each event time. When you arrive for your registered time, visit the registration tent outside the main entrance. At the registration tent you will have your temperature taken. If you don’t have a mask one will be provided. You will be given a wrist band to participate in the egg hunt, and then an usher will escort you to your seat.
Covid-19 Safety Measures
- Masks will be worn at all times.
- Additional Fam Jam event times have been added to allow space for social distancing.
- At the egg hunt, we are providing individually wrapped candy in a bag for all egg hunt participants. At the end of the egg hunt you can exchange your eggs for a bag of candy.
- Inside the building:
- Temperature checks will be taken upon entry.
- Chairs and rows are spaced out to maintain social distancing. Please follow the usher’s instructions for seating.
- Doors will be propped open to optimize airflow.
- Hand Sanitizer stations will be available throughout the building.