We are suspending all in person indoor ministry gatherings at Grace for the time being due to governmental mandates and recommendations. Our leadership team is carefully and continually monitoring this situation. As information evolves, this page is the primary, most up-to-date place for you to receive answers to commonly asked questions. We are committed to doing everything we can to provide a safe environment for our church family and surrounding community. The recommendations and guidelines change daily and we will update you on a regular basis as we continue to assess the situation.
Beginning Sunday, May 24th we will have our Sunday service outdoors. You can view the service from your own lawn chair in the designated seating area with your family. Or, you can watch the service from the bed of your truck or inside your vehicle. If you are listening from inside your car, tune your radio to 94.9 and for Spanish translation tune your radio to 91.9. The service is designed to be family friendly and we have activity kits available for preschool and elementary age.
Hand sanitizer stations are accessible at various locations. We will be following social distancing guidelines. The bathrooms will be open, but please follow signage instructions to maintain 6ft distance between yourself and others.
Please follow the parking attendants instructions when you arrive.
The services will also be available online on Facebook Live and our website at 10 AM and 11:30 AM.
We invite you to participate in our online community!
- We are live streaming our Sunday morning 10 & 11:30 AM services online here and on Facebook Live.
- Join our Church Facebook group to share ideas, volunteer opportunities, resources, and prayer requests here.
- Many of our small groups have moved their meeting online through Zoom video and phone conference calls. Join a group here!
- Grace Kids: Facebook, Instagram --> @GraceKidsBelAir Visit for daily challenges and every Sunday at 8:30 AM for a weekly bible lesson on Facebook.
- Remix Youth on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube--> @RemixYouthBelAir. Visit Remix Youth's page for the weekly schedule.
Church Weekly Schedule:
- Grace Kids Weekly Lesson on Facebook 8:30 AM
- 10 AM Outdoor Service in the Church Parking Lot
- 10 & 11:30 AM Church Services Facebook Live and HERE
- Prayer at 9:30 AM on Facebook Live in Grace's Facebook Group
- Remix Youth's Weekly Video on Youtube, IGTV, and Facebook at 6 PM,
- Remix Youth Zoom Call 7 PM
- Grace en Espanol 7 PM on Facebook (GraceEnEspanolAG)
- Grace Music Worship 7 PM on Facebook Live
Our hub for the most up to date communication will be this webpage. We will also communicate through our Facebook Page, Facebook Group, Instagram, Email, and Text. You can join our texting service by texting “Loop” to 410-500-9026.
During this time of crisis we want to provide care for our Grace family and community.
- If you are need assistance picking up essentials like groceries or prescriptions please complete the Groceries and Prescription Pick Up form.
- If you would like to serve our church and community during this crisis, please complete the COVID-19 Community Outreach form. Outreach projects include: grocery/prescription pick-up, making care calls, and sewing healthcare masks (project on hold as of 3/21).
- Every Tuesday for five weeks, we are providing lunch and dinner to the staff at three Upper Chesapeake Medical Center departments who are on the front lines battling the virus.
- May 11-May 17 We have our Thank You Card Initiative for Police Officers! We will deliver thank you cards and baked good from Newberry Bakery to Bel Air, Aberdeen, and Havre de Grace police departments.
As online services do not allow us to worship the Lord in person with our tithe and offerings, we do have a few ways for you to give. First, you can go HERE to make a donation securely online. You can drop off a check to our church office during business hours (2303 E. Churchville Rd. Bel Air, MD 21015). In the past Grace has always been faithful and generous with your giving and we have never missed a beat. We ask that you continue to partner with us during this difficult season. It’s important for us to have consistent giving during this time so we can continue meeting our weekly financial needs. Our weekly budget to support our missionaries, ministries, salaries, mortgage, insurance,, and utilities is around 20k per week. We ask you to make a concentrated effort like you always have so that we do not come up short.
A few things about giving and generosity that never change:
- Giving is a sacred act of worship
- Giving expresses our faith in the Lord
- Giving demonstrates His Lordship in our lives
- Giving shows our love for His Body-the Church
- Giving brings us into a divine partnership with the Lord; our pledged provider
- Giving believes His Word Mt 6:33, "Seek ye first the kingdom of
- God and His righteousness and all these things will be added to you."
- Giving produces a rich harvest of thanksgiving in our lives.
Thank you for your generous support, Grace of Bel Air
The following ministry events/gatherings are suspended/postponed:
- Wednesday Midweek (Regenerate, Grace en Espanol, Remix Youth, Rangers, Girls Ministries)
- Annual Business Meeting
- Potomac Roar Women’s Conference (Rescheduled for May 29 and 30)
- Fam Jam
- Youth Conference (Remix Youth)
- Community Yard Sale (Remix Youth)
- National Fine Arts (Remix Youth)