As information evolves related to COVID-19 mandates and recommendations, this page is the primary, most up-to-date place for you to receive answers to commonly asked questions. Our leadership team is carefully and continually monitoring this situation.We are committed to doing everything we can to provide a safe environment for our church family and surrounding community. The recommendations and guidelines change daily and we will update you on a regular basis as we continue to assess the situation.
As of October 18th, we are resuming indoor in person services on Sundays at 10AM. Please wear a face mask while indoors and practice social distancing. Learn more about our indoor services HERE.
Our Grace Kids preschool and elementary age ministries are available. Please pre register your child HERE so we can accomodate for social distancing. At this time, our nursery room will be available on a self-serve basis.
Our hub for the most up to date communication will be this webpage. We will also communicate through our Facebook Page, Facebook Group, Instagram, Email, and Text. You can join our texting service by texting “Loop” to 410-500-9026.
During this time of crisis we want to provide care for our Grace family and community.
- If you are need assistance picking up essentials like groceries or prescriptions please complete the Groceries and Prescription Pick Up form.
As online services do not allow us to worship the Lord in person with our tithe and offerings, we do have a few ways for you to give. First, you can go HERE to make a donation securely online. You can drop off a check to our church office during business hours (2303 E. Churchville Rd. Bel Air, MD 21015). In the past Grace has always been faithful and generous with your giving and we have never missed a beat. We ask that you continue to partner with us during this difficult season. It’s important for us to have consistent giving during this time so we can continue meeting our weekly financial needs. Our weekly budget to support our missionaries, ministries, salaries, mortgage, insurance,, and utilities is around 20k per week. We ask you to make a concentrated effort like you always have so that we do not come up short.
A few things about giving and generosity that never change:
- Giving is a sacred act of worship
- Giving expresses our faith in the Lord
- Giving demonstrates His Lordship in our lives
- Giving shows our love for His Body-the Church
- Giving brings us into a divine partnership with the Lord; our pledged provider
- Giving believes His Word Mt 6:33, "Seek ye first the kingdom of
- God and His righteousness and all these things will be added to you."
- Giving produces a rich harvest of thanksgiving in our lives.
Thank you for your generous support, Grace of Bel Air